Friday, January 14, 2011

What do you want from me?

I was just listening to Adam Lambert's Whataya Want From Me and the question in the refrain kept ringing in my head: "Whataya want from me?" As a lifestyle blogger, it helps to know what my readers really, really want to read about.


So, since you've read this (obviously), and probably have read (or will read) some of the other posts, I'd like to hear from you. My scope is entertaining, cooking, traveling, fine dining, beauty and grooming, fashion, decorating, style, etiquette, spirituality...really, anything that has to do with life and style.

Please take a moment to leave a comment; let me know what you'd like me to write about, what you don't want me to write about, and how I'm doing. All your ideas, suggestions, and critiques are welcome, uncensored - I believe the harder the critique, the bigger the love.

And if you like what you read, share the love.

Have a great day, and remember - It's a good life!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be interested in knowing when a gentleman should wear certain types of shoes. For instance, may a gentleman wear patent/suede cap toe shoes when the event is not formal? May loafers (tassel or non tassel) be worn without socks? Also, what does The Lifestyle Maven think of whimsical socks? Must brown socks always accompany brown shoes? What shades of brown shoes are appropriate with blue slacks and what should the sock color be? Very trivial questions......still needing to be answered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your questions! Not trivial at all! I will be delighted to answer your questions very shortly. Remember, it's a good life! So have a wonderful day, whatever you do, wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete